Manhattan, Pugz, RULE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-02-2016, 06:18 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Lmao. My LB run wasn't as me, that's why. At least, not as my own Skizzo persona fam. I had a kid I used to ghostwrite for on here and i'd send him verses on aim back when I was still on early LT/ Late BC days. We won like 4 or 5 tournies here back then and had a ridiculous win streak. Im surprised you didn't know that. I was still here undr my Skizzo name too but I spent most of my LB time in the chat back when I was working on the #JustSayin mixtape. I actually wrote like 4 or 5 of the tracks while on cam / mic back before LB had the tinychat and it was that weird ass chatroom kinna thing and WAY back before LB had that "No offline personals in battles" rule. This place used to be a warzone and people were getting exposed left and right. & then when ICE had that Lb tinychat room me and 40 Lohh were supposed to battle in there and he no showed.

But yeah all in all I had a few cool wins on my actual profile, but after the kid I was writing for missed a few payments and then refused to pay me for the verses, I exposed him on BBE. After that I guess news spread to here and they ended up looking through all his battles. Then after a whilllleeee then, he started biting and doing some fuck shit and ended up getting banned. Well, They found some battles he had that I apparently voted in of his before I started writing for him and I guess they thought I was his alternate profile (as ridiculous as that sounds), so they banned me as well and deleted my old account.

After that I stayed on BBE and then like 2 or 3 years later, RULE hit me up asking me if I had written some verses for the dude... I was like damn yeah that was a long time ago and he asked me which ones.... So we spoke about it and I showed him the proof and everything and then he made me this account to use since they deleted my old one. Ever since then I been poking around here again.

That's pretty much the story of Skizzo on LB lol. But yeah LT was the haven for topical battles, that place was awesome. Until the Skizzo simz and purity shit happened and then shit turned into a warzone too lmfao. I remember Erebus on BC though, you did alright for yourself on there you had a pretty dope ass record if I remember correctly. Really dope at topicals too I think I was still around actually when you were topical champ n shit. Those were the good ole days man, hard to find any place that can bring back that kinna vibe and talent nowadays.
Are you gonna do that annoying bullshit Rican thing where you don't name names but claim you've won loads of tournaments? Who did you write for?

The userplane chat was pretty awesome. As a non audio guy I didn't do much in it but NemesisTheGod was a fucking legend in there.

I wasn't doing too much on BC as Erebus. I missed a few of the better topical heads and really, win lose or draw that's what doing topicals is about. Like I'm glad I've thrown down with Blacketh (love that name in co-ordinance with me haha) even though he smashed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
When people start reminiscing about shit, that's when you know that a website is dead

seen it many times
I've been reminiscing about shit since like 2008. In 2007 we were remembering the Bebo days. In 2008 we were remembering being rookies. In 2009 we were remembering the crews that got us well known. Shit has always been like that.
Unread 01-02-2016, 06:18 AM   #28

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Lmao. My LB run wasn't as me, that's why. At least, not as my own Skizzo persona fam. I had a kid I used to ghostwrite for on here and i'd send him verses on aim back when I was still on early LT/ Late BC days. We won like 4 or 5 tournies here back then and had a ridiculous win streak. Im surprised you didn't know that. I was still here undr my Skizzo name too but I spent most of my LB time in the chat back when I was working on the #JustSayin mixtape. I actually wrote like 4 or 5 of the tracks while on cam / mic back before LB had the tinychat and it was that weird ass chatroom kinna thing and WAY back before LB had that "No offline personals in battles" rule. This place used to be a warzone and people were getting exposed left and right. & then when ICE had that Lb tinychat room me and 40 Lohh were supposed to battle in there and he no showed.

But yeah all in all I had a few cool wins on my actual profile, but after the kid I was writing for missed a few payments and then refused to pay me for the verses, I exposed him on BBE. After that I guess news spread to here and they ended up looking through all his battles. Then after a whilllleeee then, he started biting and doing some fuck shit and ended up getting banned. Well, They found some battles he had that I apparently voted in of his before I started writing for him and I guess they thought I was his alternate profile (as ridiculous as that sounds), so they banned me as well and deleted my old account.

After that I stayed on BBE and then like 2 or 3 years later, RULE hit me up asking me if I had written some verses for the dude... I was like damn yeah that was a long time ago and he asked me which ones.... So we spoke about it and I showed him the proof and everything and then he made me this account to use since they deleted my old one. Ever since then I been poking around here again.

That's pretty much the story of Skizzo on LB lol. But yeah LT was the haven for topical battles, that place was awesome. Until the Skizzo simz and purity shit happened and then shit turned into a warzone too lmfao. I remember Erebus on BC though, you did alright for yourself on there you had a pretty dope ass record if I remember correctly. Really dope at topicals too I think I was still around actually when you were topical champ n shit. Those were the good ole days man, hard to find any place that can bring back that kinna vibe and talent nowadays.
Are you gonna do that annoying bullshit Rican thing where you don't name names but claim you've won loads of tournaments? Who did you write for?

The userplane chat was pretty awesome. As a non audio guy I didn't do much in it but NemesisTheGod was a fucking legend in there.

I wasn't doing too much on BC as Erebus. I missed a few of the better topical heads and really, win lose or draw that's what doing topicals is about. Like I'm glad I've thrown down with Blacketh (love that name in co-ordinance with me haha) even though he smashed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
When people start reminiscing about shit, that's when you know that a website is dead

seen it many times
I've been reminiscing about shit since like 2008. In 2007 we were remembering the Bebo days. In 2008 we were remembering being rookies. In 2009 we were remembering the crews that got us well known. Shit has always been like that.

Tags
justsayin, manhattan, pugz, rule, whothefuckisrohaan2015