Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Summer Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Ohs vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs WIS3 WORDZ
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Slimjimm vs WIS3 WORDZ
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Slimjimm vs Tonytheman
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs DeadTRI
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
ContagiousZ vs Tonytheman
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs Chaotic Anim...
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: rohan rane
Entries: 1 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 01-14-2012
Last Update: 01-14-2012
Views: 512
Description: brutalization

rappin till death
Date Posted: 01-14-2012 at 07:32 PM - Comments (0)
i hit u with bats and swords my rage is told, written in this scroll ill hit u with kryptonite by the end of the night ull be dying with mice, ur a hair lice bout to get chopped up like sushi ill put u in the back of my suzuki, oh ur looking cooki frail and weak ill take this mic shave ur face off lace u up like a shoe lace and brace u up making u look like tooth paste ur a waste, fake mc im infiniti an supersonic on the gin and tonic ill hit u with the bionics and my lyrical fonics makes u vomit, while the girls like my dick they look at u and they get sick ur a feather im a flock got beats like papa doc and a glock a 44. gun shoot ur brains out and run when the sun goes down ive have fun im a were wolf bigger than yelawolf frawl twurf go sit and pray in rap church my rapology will mess up ur theology and my anatomy have u messed up u flattered me
yeah it makes sense got u looking dense like water, im a mc alligator like a big train freightor darth vador parental advisory u got no flow i got more than winter has snow u just sit there and blow, im the destroyer uve got no employer im my own rap mayor after im done with u ull need bayer ur no player, im the rap slayer rap battle me sit on this stool and listen no dissing to me ive been disiplined for weeks u just suck on old guys butt cheeks and i ride in the ever glades and wear 400 dollar shades, this diss combined with rap beat scaves im insane demonic raged to my cranium ill go bizzerk on u with uranium and titanium im made of tht, ur just played and too queer to rap dumb sap u take craps in your grandmas lap then ill hit u with a camshaft, ur a blast from the past buddy a lil tumor and false made up rumor im evil as freddy krueger go eat bagles at bruegers u heard the rumors that u motherfucker fucked conan the barbarian, i was like yeah he is gay and begs for cocks as i rap off the block with a shotty man i might as well hit u with a labodomy yeah im tht like my rap theology im like a teacher in my audi see hitting u of the wind sheild i didnt even yeild u ended up fucking two cows in a field