Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Ohs
Ranked #-- this Season
8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars8.21/10 stars
Crew: SOLO
Reppin: Townsend, Delaware, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
YuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!YuckWTF
Ranked #-- this Season
9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars9.68/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Summer Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Ohs vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs WIS3 WORDZ
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Slimjimm vs WIS3 WORDZ
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Slimjimm vs Tonytheman
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs DeadTRI
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
ContagiousZ vs Tonytheman
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Tonytheman vs Chaotic Anim...
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 04-01-2012, 01:42 PM
RiGGA
Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost
Default I got a theory as to why this site isn't as big as it should be yet...

Okay so you can either hop on my dick and diss me like lames, or we can have an intelligent discussion about the situation. You can consider this a disclaimer.

Hip-hop is black culture. Not at all exclusively black, but definitely a culture that derives directly from poverty and minorities. If you can't at least agree with that you need to get the fuck out my thread right now. Anyways, moving on, niggas in the hood don't read. The people who are actually willing to sit up and read ya bitch ass lines all day are already signed up on this site. LB, imo, hasn't taken off because the audio side is lacking. You got niggas like me, @SWAVY, @unclephil, @Doc T, @Fiji Osa, etc. droppin piff but other than that the audio side is wack and inactive compared to the text side.

Now, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT taking away from the textcees. What you guys do are great and to be honest I've read from some of the HOFers and actually elevated lol. However, what this IS saying is we need to be conscious of the crowds we are trying to attract. I feel like if @AP0CALYPSE really gets this whole youtube battle thing going steady and @S K I T T can post some nice audio beef on facebook, we can get there. Also on the Twitter side, why the fuck does LB follow more people than are following back???

I'm not saying I deserve any type of administration status of any kind, but I do have ideas of how to get this thing rolling. @Pugz, holla at ya boy. But yeah anyway for instance, what the fuck are these ads paying for?? Can we get some LB promotion so niggas actually KNOW about us lol?? But before we do that, we need to revive some audio heads and get active. There's no reason the Text Lounge should be more active than the Audio's, none.

I honestly believe the key to getting this site off the ground is audio activity and better advertisement. What do you guys think?

Last edited by RiGGA; 04-01-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Unread 04-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #1

RiGGA
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Voted: 74 audio / 0 text

Default I got a theory as to why this site isn't as big as it should be yet...

Okay so you can either hop on my dick and diss me like lames, or we can have an intelligent discussion about the situation. You can consider this a disclaimer.

Hip-hop is black culture. Not at all exclusively black, but definitely a culture that derives directly from poverty and minorities. If you can't at least agree with that you need to get the fuck out my thread right now. Anyways, moving on, niggas in the hood don't read. The people who are actually willing to sit up and read ya bitch ass lines all day are already signed up on this site. LB, imo, hasn't taken off because the audio side is lacking. You got niggas like me, @SWAVY, @unclephil, @Doc T, @Fiji Osa, etc. droppin piff but other than that the audio side is wack and inactive compared to the text side.

Now, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT taking away from the textcees. What you guys do are great and to be honest I've read from some of the HOFers and actually elevated lol. However, what this IS saying is we need to be conscious of the crowds we are trying to attract. I feel like if @AP0CALYPSE really gets this whole youtube battle thing going steady and @S K I T T can post some nice audio beef on facebook, we can get there. Also on the Twitter side, why the fuck does LB follow more people than are following back???

I'm not saying I deserve any type of administration status of any kind, but I do have ideas of how to get this thing rolling. @Pugz, holla at ya boy. But yeah anyway for instance, what the fuck are these ads paying for?? Can we get some LB promotion so niggas actually KNOW about us lol?? But before we do that, we need to revive some audio heads and get active. There's no reason the Text Lounge should be more active than the Audio's, none.

I honestly believe the key to getting this site off the ground is audio activity and better advertisement. What do you guys think?

Last edited by RiGGA; 04-01-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Unread 04-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

In other words LB needs to start paying me so I can manage their Twitter.

I'll manage the page... $50/month
Unread 04-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #2

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Unread 04-01-2012, 01:44 PM
-Dimez-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGGA View Post

Hip-hop is black culture. Not at all exclusively black, but definitely a culture that derives directly from poverty and minorities. If you can't at least agree with that you need to get the fuck out my thread right now. Anyways, moving on, niggas in the hood don't read. The people who are actually willing to sit up and read ya bitch ass lines all day are already signed up on this site. LB, imo, hasn't taken off because the audio side is lacking. You got niggas like me, SWAVY, unclephil, Doc T, Fiji, etc. droppin piff but other than that the audio side is wack and inactive compared to the text side.

Now, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT taking away from the textcees. What you guys do are great and to be honest I've read from some of the HOFers and actually elevated lol. However, what this IS saying is we need to be conscious of the crowds we are trying to attract. I feel like if APOCALYPSE really gets this whole youtube battle thing going steady and SKITT can post some nice audio beef on facebook, we can get there. Also on the Twitter side, why the fuck does LB follow more people than are following back???

I'm not saying I deserve any type of administration status of any kind, but I do have ideas of how to get this thing rolling. Pugz, holla @ ya boy. But yeah anyway for instance, what the fuck are these ads paying for?? Can we get some LB promotion so niggas actually KNOW about us lol?? But before we do that, we need to revive some audio heads and get active. There's no reason the Text Lounge should be more active than the Audio's, none.

Rigga's idea > pulse's idea
with knowledge of scholarships, when Ra be droppin this - Rakim

Unread 04-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #3

-Dimez-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGGA View Post

Hip-hop is black culture. Not at all exclusively black, but definitely a culture that derives directly from poverty and minorities. If you can't at least agree with that you need to get the fuck out my thread right now. Anyways, moving on, niggas in the hood don't read. The people who are actually willing to sit up and read ya bitch ass lines all day are already signed up on this site. LB, imo, hasn't taken off because the audio side is lacking. You got niggas like me, SWAVY, unclephil, Doc T, Fiji, etc. droppin piff but other than that the audio side is wack and inactive compared to the text side.

Now, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT taking away from the textcees. What you guys do are great and to be honest I've read from some of the HOFers and actually elevated lol. However, what this IS saying is we need to be conscious of the crowds we are trying to attract. I feel like if APOCALYPSE really gets this whole youtube battle thing going steady and SKITT can post some nice audio beef on facebook, we can get there. Also on the Twitter side, why the fuck does LB follow more people than are following back???

I'm not saying I deserve any type of administration status of any kind, but I do have ideas of how to get this thing rolling. Pugz, holla @ ya boy. But yeah anyway for instance, what the fuck are these ads paying for?? Can we get some LB promotion so niggas actually KNOW about us lol?? But before we do that, we need to revive some audio heads and get active. There's no reason the Text Lounge should be more active than the Audio's, none.

Rigga's idea > pulse's idea
with knowledge of scholarships, when Ra be droppin this - Rakim

Unread 04-01-2012, 02:01 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

I agree tbh, battle rapping is mainly audio but the audio side lacks TALENT. I think there's probably more audio battles that take place daily (@Just C is that right??) but the quality deff. should overcome quantity. Not only that but the voting is so shitty that the wack audio's getting 7+ that deserve 2s and 3s actually think they're good and don't improve... I think that the lack of skill on audio side if a big issue tbh.

With the minorities.. you're right, it has come from black culture but if you look at live battles, it's probably evenly split race wise.. so i'm not sure if that's a 100% solid argument because i don't think it's 'niggas in the hood' that have saved battle rapping... also it's tough to reach out to the 'niggas in the hood' because if they don't wanna do text because the cbf to read, then the chances are they're not going to have twitter to find out about it. It's a bit of a vicious circle tbh.

A way to get LB out there is really important.. and i think @AP0CALYPSE plays the biggest role because i think the best way to advertise letsbeef is to spam battle rap youtube videos with the website (that's how i found out about it years ago).

The text battle LOUNGE is a lot more active (we're texters, we type and talk about shit all day) which is probably why you chose to post this thread in the TEXT lounge haha but i THINK that the audio battle arena is slightly more active than the text? I THINK more open audio's are dropped daily than open text battles.. might check with a head mod there.

I agree though, I think quality needs to be pushed on the audio side, and i think this whole youtube faze could potentially bring in a lot of new members.. It's a tough one to crack. @RiGGA if you got solid ideas you really think could bring in more audio heads with actual skill then PM pugz/mindless, that would be your best bet at getting heard.
Unread 04-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #4

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV

I agree tbh, battle rapping is mainly audio but the audio side lacks TALENT. I think there's probably more audio battles that take place daily (@Just C is that right??) but the quality deff. should overcome quantity. Not only that but the voting is so shitty that the wack audio's getting 7+ that deserve 2s and 3s actually think they're good and don't improve... I think that the lack of skill on audio side if a big issue tbh.

With the minorities.. you're right, it has come from black culture but if you look at live battles, it's probably evenly split race wise.. so i'm not sure if that's a 100% solid argument because i don't think it's 'niggas in the hood' that have saved battle rapping... also it's tough to reach out to the 'niggas in the hood' because if they don't wanna do text because the cbf to read, then the chances are they're not going to have twitter to find out about it. It's a bit of a vicious circle tbh.

A way to get LB out there is really important.. and i think @AP0CALYPSE plays the biggest role because i think the best way to advertise letsbeef is to spam battle rap youtube videos with the website (that's how i found out about it years ago).

The text battle LOUNGE is a lot more active (we're texters, we type and talk about shit all day) which is probably why you chose to post this thread in the TEXT lounge haha but i THINK that the audio battle arena is slightly more active than the text? I THINK more open audio's are dropped daily than open text battles.. might check with a head mod there.

I agree though, I think quality needs to be pushed on the audio side, and i think this whole youtube faze could potentially bring in a lot of new members.. It's a tough one to crack. @RiGGA if you got solid ideas you really think could bring in more audio heads with actual skill then PM pugz/mindless, that would be your best bet at getting heard.
Unread 04-01-2012, 02:18 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1210 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Hip hop did derive from blacks imo like blues expanding to rap,r&B,etc but now its a universal thing,but the whole race card dont really play no issue in LB and hip-hop is diveded into 4 branches.. not saying you dont know but throwing it out

agree with some ish tho like More audio heads that actually "spit" aside from dropping ugly sounding ass snipes,dr, and all that,the promotion DEFF need some work.. so many adds on LB spesh ones in between posts of threads and up top near the URL bar @AP0CALYPSE can deff do this thing.. long as everyone drops what they needa on time. and with effort, its funny to promote half-assed battles and expect traffic to come unless theres people comming round to just pick on the weak

text side is stronger than audio.. but we both needs some more heads on each side most deff, we see the same cats in forums.. same cats in text.. and same cats in audio

some track makers would be hot as well.. spesh some GFX heads for Album covers,flyers, and all that

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #5

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1210 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

Hip hop did derive from blacks imo like blues expanding to rap,r&B,etc but now its a universal thing,but the whole race card dont really play no issue in LB and hip-hop is diveded into 4 branches.. not saying you dont know but throwing it out

agree with some ish tho like More audio heads that actually "spit" aside from dropping ugly sounding ass snipes,dr, and all that,the promotion DEFF need some work.. so many adds on LB spesh ones in between posts of threads and up top near the URL bar @AP0CALYPSE can deff do this thing.. long as everyone drops what they needa on time. and with effort, its funny to promote half-assed battles and expect traffic to come unless theres people comming round to just pick on the weak

text side is stronger than audio.. but we both needs some more heads on each side most deff, we see the same cats in forums.. same cats in text.. and same cats in audio

some track makers would be hot as well.. spesh some GFX heads for Album covers,flyers, and all that

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-01-2012, 03:04 PM
RiGGA
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

well my mixtape drops in 3 weeks so the track area will be getting at least 12 fresh songs to listen to, and I'm sure they'll all be dimed up.. As for audio quality, teah what the fuck man lol these niggas suck dick. I'm purposely going up against the likes of @GRizzEAT @Fiji Osa @RULE etc. in audio because sniping niggas aint fun. In fact ive only started doing that when niggas was like "Oh your record is only 5-3 you can't be that hot" im like okay motherfucker now what??? All my losses are respectable and I don't mind them because it was a good battle nonetheless.

What I'm saying is we got niggaz like WHUT WHUT who ONLY snipe bad kids with awful replies so it's not a battle of the better verse it's a battle of the less wack... Mods should have the power to remove wack ass battles from the hotlist and/or featured audio so people won't come here thinking everyone is wack. Also with the youtube vids I don't think APOC should waste his time editing the wack ass battler's vids even if it is for the tourney. Shit does more harm than ood it just makes us look weak.

I got a lot of ideas I just need administration to chop it up with me. Then again I feel like the little revenue they're making off these sucka ass ads is sufficent for them because I really don't see any effort put into change 'round here.... =/

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Oh and lol @ the peckerwoods and asians getting defensive because of the truthfulness in hip-hop's roots..Hell even today yall cling on to eminem, mac miller, and dizaster and be like LOOK GUYS WE CAN DO IT TOO....and v3numb stfu Jin ain't shit lmao lmao lmao
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #6

RiGGA
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

well my mixtape drops in 3 weeks so the track area will be getting at least 12 fresh songs to listen to, and I'm sure they'll all be dimed up.. As for audio quality, teah what the fuck man lol these niggas suck dick. I'm purposely going up against the likes of @GRizzEAT @Fiji Osa @RULE etc. in audio because sniping niggas aint fun. In fact ive only started doing that when niggas was like "Oh your record is only 5-3 you can't be that hot" im like okay motherfucker now what??? All my losses are respectable and I don't mind them because it was a good battle nonetheless.

What I'm saying is we got niggaz like WHUT WHUT who ONLY snipe bad kids with awful replies so it's not a battle of the better verse it's a battle of the less wack... Mods should have the power to remove wack ass battles from the hotlist and/or featured audio so people won't come here thinking everyone is wack. Also with the youtube vids I don't think APOC should waste his time editing the wack ass battler's vids even if it is for the tourney. Shit does more harm than ood it just makes us look weak.

I got a lot of ideas I just need administration to chop it up with me. Then again I feel like the little revenue they're making off these sucka ass ads is sufficent for them because I really don't see any effort put into change 'round here.... =/

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Oh and lol @ the peckerwoods and asians getting defensive because of the truthfulness in hip-hop's roots..Hell even today yall cling on to eminem, mac miller, and dizaster and be like LOOK GUYS WE CAN DO IT TOO....and v3numb stfu Jin ain't shit lmao lmao lmao
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

This thread bores me.
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #7

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)

This thread bores me.
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1287 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I was admin at realraptalk... was 1 million + member site before it shut down... even though we it wasnt so much geared at people rappin an more bout downloading shit we came up with some cool ways to get people on the site....an not to take anything anyway from any race but i consider hip hop as a street/urban culture more then being geared towards black people or even minorities... had to say that yo someone thats exclusive upload this song for me

but ya i got some ideas how to get things poppin a lil more not really hard to do just slick ad skills and shit but i can understand admins being less active after all the years shit just get normal so ya

hit me up exclusive ppl

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

ya any new person comin on this site an seeing hot ranked #1 well thats not a good look at all lol
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #8

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1287 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

I was admin at realraptalk... was 1 million + member site before it shut down... even though we it wasnt so much geared at people rappin an more bout downloading shit we came up with some cool ways to get people on the site....an not to take anything anyway from any race but i consider hip hop as a street/urban culture more then being geared towards black people or even minorities... had to say that yo someone thats exclusive upload this song for me

but ya i got some ideas how to get things poppin a lil more not really hard to do just slick ad skills and shit but i can understand admins being less active after all the years shit just get normal so ya

hit me up exclusive ppl

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

ya any new person comin on this site an seeing hot ranked #1 well thats not a good look at all lol
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:17 PM
RiGGA
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclephil View Post

hit me up exclusive ppl
it doesn't get more "street/urban" than poverty, which is found in my original post. Niggas just defensive is all, because really I put poverty up there to mean that people on the streets came up with that shit, and it's fact that white people really wasn't thinkin bout rappin like that in the beginnings...BUT at the same time those who tasted struggle can connect with hip-hop regardless of color, which is why Eminem's a legend in the game.

Now can we get back on topic yo, this is about helping the site not Afrikaa Baambataa..Just C you're cancerous to be honest I have no idea why you're a moderator...You vote fair? Okay bitch be a part of the FVC team but you are absolutely remedial when it comes to knowing what your doing in the mod game son..

This thread bores you? Oh the one about uplifting LB for the bettering of your community? Damn son how'd you get your job?? You like Trick Daddy working in a corporate office, fuk u doin b
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #9

RiGGA
Ranked Audio Record
33 Won / 16 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclephil View Post

hit me up exclusive ppl
it doesn't get more "street/urban" than poverty, which is found in my original post. Niggas just defensive is all, because really I put poverty up there to mean that people on the streets came up with that shit, and it's fact that white people really wasn't thinkin bout rappin like that in the beginnings...BUT at the same time those who tasted struggle can connect with hip-hop regardless of color, which is why Eminem's a legend in the game.

Now can we get back on topic yo, this is about helping the site not Afrikaa Baambataa..Just C you're cancerous to be honest I have no idea why you're a moderator...You vote fair? Okay bitch be a part of the FVC team but you are absolutely remedial when it comes to knowing what your doing in the mod game son..

This thread bores you? Oh the one about uplifting LB for the bettering of your community? Damn son how'd you get your job?? You like Trick Daddy working in a corporate office, fuk u doin b
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Letsbeef is the best website on the internet. The majority of its talented users are white (question it?). The majority of the underground scene is white (question it?). Your only dissing the text side coz your record is 2-6 (question it?)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pU1Se View Post

WTF have you got to promote on twitter? I've never heard 1 track from you...All I see is you posting the odd battle every 8 months and talking shit in the forums about how your God (original)...smh
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 04-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #10

Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 743 audio / 4430 text
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)

Letsbeef is the best website on the internet. The majority of its talented users are white (question it?). The majority of the underground scene is white (question it?). Your only dissing the text side coz your record is 2-6 (question it?)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pU1Se View Post

WTF have you got to promote on twitter? I've never heard 1 track from you...All I see is you posting the odd battle every 8 months and talking shit in the forums about how your God (original)...smh
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Closed Thread