Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

FightsAndRapMedia
Live Battler
Ranked #13 this Season
7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars7.18/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
SF Ghost
Ranked #-- this Season
7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars7.72/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024 - Continued

Battle Feed
Jville84 vs Truer
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
SteelnKillz vs YuckWTF
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
CCeee vs YuckWTF
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
SF Ghost vs Truer
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs CCeee
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs SF Ghost
Style: Freestyle
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-06-2024, 07:10 PM
FaQEyeReddit
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default My battle vs virbius and bag Mandela from another site

Hey please tell me what you like and don’t like as I’m trying to elevate my abilities…
The two guys posted at me verbally jumping me lol and o fought back their names Virbius & Bag Mandela. I feel like I get way more feed back and honest critique that’s actually beneficial so hopefully this gets some hits as I’d like to know what I can do more of or less of…

Ohhh So you thought eye! wasn’t gone see?
How by ya self verb, you! wasn’t gone speak..
So your punk ass ran on and got ya big bad! brother for me?
And y’all grouped up and sent ants! to run up a tree..
That you can’t even measure up to, tryna quickly muster a sneak…
That responds to old shit I honestly haven’t thought of in weeks..
clearly I struck a nerve showing u ur down fall cuz now u tight & stuck on defeat..
I’ll hammer down on ko pair ants ,
beat both their ass with thy-fists then send’em back to they mother the queen ..
no matter how I put verb on paper its bad news for mom, ima fuck up ha sleep..
mandela effect, this timeline I’ll body bag,Verbs top pick, then get verbal head lumped up from beats..
shits passed tense when I smoke trial, cuz seeing eye cuffed in due time is one sentence I won’t fucking repeat ..
especially over two dumb mother fuckers who came around here thinking they was fucking wit’me…

So now we gone do reverse eye cology
you knew ya boy bags was dirt, so the way you brought him back-concedes..
you planted him for me to chop down, you think we running a factory..
With the blueprint making this a paper view but neither one of you is a match for me..
So now I gotta log in, to flame all the barking they doing an setup the heat..
Cuz if I gotta come after them ta severe their teeth…
I’ll step to’em correct in their face, run I’ll catch’em and cut the acl out their knees…
with two eye-Tim’s I’ll separate bags making sure every stomp register they head till they bleed…
I’m pain for both, when I charge they’ll get chipped cuz I won’t give no quick tap for receipts..
See the problem with Mandela’s unique..
we dont remember, and we’re confused over ya lil death verse you got released.. ,
but yo Mandela if U N I verse you’ll get my death note - with ease..
Take a page out my book, you’ll remember the day you got ya death from me,..
Because your death to me, wont bring any affect to me, but that’s some shit you-never-see,
U kno where this going? I -Name, the date, how - his deaths noted, watch brains decay & lose matter with speed..
Watch’em suddenly start misremembering, as I reform their faces till I’m esthetically please..
Go ahead and take ya L Then link it to me…
a light verse I’m unpacking, my soul purpose to show these bars diss connects like when you got dramatically free’d...
MandEL do you know gods of death like Reddit on Apple Music? faq is it’s impossible to win a battle wit me…
Eyesight everything my shinagami can see…
you sticking your neck out for V will only get it emphatically seized..

Yo virb, you need to settle down about depth perception, cuz your bars on any level ain’t deep..
Respectfully, I respect Philly but sounds like the price for the bars you’re getting got you forgetting they cheap..
pick a galaxy heck, don’t matter wether you drop multi verses, my verse will smoke ya and I sent’em with ease...
want to coagulate with M, bruh send’em in please! He’ll get flocked with fire arms that rockem to sleep….
I’ll have ya fat ass exercising carrying the box I’ma box him in v…
Looks like I Gotta rough y’all up to show yall what my sentiments Mean..
Then take aim at you virb, have every one of ya cells ticked.. cause at any point I playoff words! anything you ever said getting sweep..
I’ve never seen a man newer to the concept of planting metaphors while still fingering dirt…
Probably cuz when dick riding don’t work, this con-necks everyone… feelings on virb…
But Maybe it’s something I said? I got a feeling he’s hurt..
But shit when your eyes and ears are closed to real shit, soon as he gets a little pressure I got a feeling he’ll burst..
Let me take a step back cause honestly I like virb..
His contents smooth with his flow, that’s tea with light herbs…
don’t disrespect my breakdowns on molten bars used to craft a sword from a knights purse..
That’s been put together and heat treated from a craftsman’s nice work..
But because you a tricked out punch whore, can’t see the intricacies of a nice verse..
Maybe you should enroll a semester, take some night classes it might work…
But you got a problem with reading, missing all the deep wordplay and nice words…
Idk if it’s your adhd, comprehension, visions off or Wi-Fi’s cursed..
I’ll give you some advice just don’t be mad I gotta let out dis-sigh-first..
Over annoyance i gotta breakdown on-ya-in layers till you cry and ya eyes hurt..
With all the negatives eye addressed, you can’t negate-if you won’t address this site first!

Ima keep it a buck y’all both (virbius and bag Mandela) did y’all thing. That’s the only reason I replied as fast as I could cuz I wasn’t gonna take such disrespect lol I wanted to come harder but I’m busy this week but cheers
Unread 06-06-2024, 07:10 PM   #1

FaQEyeReddit

Voted: 0 audio / 4 text
Default My battle vs virbius and bag Mandela from another site

Hey please tell me what you like and don’t like as I’m trying to elevate my abilities…
The two guys posted at me verbally jumping me lol and o fought back their names Virbius & Bag Mandela. I feel like I get way more feed back and honest critique that’s actually beneficial so hopefully this gets some hits as I’d like to know what I can do more of or less of…

Ohhh So you thought eye! wasn’t gone see?
How by ya self verb, you! wasn’t gone speak..
So your punk ass ran on and got ya big bad! brother for me?
And y’all grouped up and sent ants! to run up a tree..
That you can’t even measure up to, tryna quickly muster a sneak…
That responds to old shit I honestly haven’t thought of in weeks..
clearly I struck a nerve showing u ur down fall cuz now u tight & stuck on defeat..
I’ll hammer down on ko pair ants ,
beat both their ass with thy-fists then send’em back to they mother the queen ..
no matter how I put verb on paper its bad news for mom, ima fuck up ha sleep..
mandela effect, this timeline I’ll body bag,Verbs top pick, then get verbal head lumped up from beats..
shits passed tense when I smoke trial, cuz seeing eye cuffed in due time is one sentence I won’t fucking repeat ..
especially over two dumb mother fuckers who came around here thinking they was fucking wit’me…

So now we gone do reverse eye cology
you knew ya boy bags was dirt, so the way you brought him back-concedes..
you planted him for me to chop down, you think we running a factory..
With the blueprint making this a paper view but neither one of you is a match for me..
So now I gotta log in, to flame all the barking they doing an setup the heat..
Cuz if I gotta come after them ta severe their teeth…
I’ll step to’em correct in their face, run I’ll catch’em and cut the acl out their knees…
with two eye-Tim’s I’ll separate bags making sure every stomp register they head till they bleed…
I’m pain for both, when I charge they’ll get chipped cuz I won’t give no quick tap for receipts..
See the problem with Mandela’s unique..
we dont remember, and we’re confused over ya lil death verse you got released.. ,
but yo Mandela if U N I verse you’ll get my death note - with ease..
Take a page out my book, you’ll remember the day you got ya death from me,..
Because your death to me, wont bring any affect to me, but that’s some shit you-never-see,
U kno where this going? I -Name, the date, how - his deaths noted, watch brains decay & lose matter with speed..
Watch’em suddenly start misremembering, as I reform their faces till I’m esthetically please..
Go ahead and take ya L Then link it to me…
a light verse I’m unpacking, my soul purpose to show these bars diss connects like when you got dramatically free’d...
MandEL do you know gods of death like Reddit on Apple Music? faq is it’s impossible to win a battle wit me…
Eyesight everything my shinagami can see…
you sticking your neck out for V will only get it emphatically seized..

Yo virb, you need to settle down about depth perception, cuz your bars on any level ain’t deep..
Respectfully, I respect Philly but sounds like the price for the bars you’re getting got you forgetting they cheap..
pick a galaxy heck, don’t matter wether you drop multi verses, my verse will smoke ya and I sent’em with ease...
want to coagulate with M, bruh send’em in please! He’ll get flocked with fire arms that rockem to sleep….
I’ll have ya fat ass exercising carrying the box I’ma box him in v…
Looks like I Gotta rough y’all up to show yall what my sentiments Mean..
Then take aim at you virb, have every one of ya cells ticked.. cause at any point I playoff words! anything you ever said getting sweep..
I’ve never seen a man newer to the concept of planting metaphors while still fingering dirt…
Probably cuz when dick riding don’t work, this con-necks everyone… feelings on virb…
But Maybe it’s something I said? I got a feeling he’s hurt..
But shit when your eyes and ears are closed to real shit, soon as he gets a little pressure I got a feeling he’ll burst..
Let me take a step back cause honestly I like virb..
His contents smooth with his flow, that’s tea with light herbs…
don’t disrespect my breakdowns on molten bars used to craft a sword from a knights purse..
That’s been put together and heat treated from a craftsman’s nice work..
But because you a tricked out punch whore, can’t see the intricacies of a nice verse..
Maybe you should enroll a semester, take some night classes it might work…
But you got a problem with reading, missing all the deep wordplay and nice words…
Idk if it’s your adhd, comprehension, visions off or Wi-Fi’s cursed..
I’ll give you some advice just don’t be mad I gotta let out dis-sigh-first..
Over annoyance i gotta breakdown on-ya-in layers till you cry and ya eyes hurt..
With all the negatives eye addressed, you can’t negate-if you won’t address this site first!

Ima keep it a buck y’all both (virbius and bag Mandela) did y’all thing. That’s the only reason I replied as fast as I could cuz I wasn’t gonna take such disrespect lol I wanted to come harder but I’m busy this week but cheers
Unread 06-06-2024, 09:41 PM
Bav
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
6 1735
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 2 Lost

Seems like it might be decent on audio, awfully basic for text though.
Unread 06-06-2024, 09:41 PM   #2

Bav
6 1735
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 67 text
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Seems like it might be decent on audio, awfully basic for text though.
Unread 06-06-2024, 11:17 PM
FaQEyeReddit

Ahh ok ok the thing is previous to this drop I was told stop making it too complex because people want to read get to the punch and move on. I’m trying to find that balance sweet spot.

Any detailed suggestions brother? What can I incorporate more of
Unread 06-06-2024, 11:17 PM   #3

FaQEyeReddit

Voted: 0 audio / 4 text

Ahh ok ok the thing is previous to this drop I was told stop making it too complex because people want to read get to the punch and move on. I’m trying to find that balance sweet spot.

Any detailed suggestions brother? What can I incorporate more of