Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:26 AM
DyingProphet
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 1 Lost

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #71

DyingProphet
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Ra¡n Matrix
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Okay

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=127672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny
fv vb on one of mine plz
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=123319

Quote:
fv.........vb
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=122742

Quote:
fv vb plz
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=124937

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny festo
fv vb plz
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=157815

Quote:
fv return a fair one rain
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=160232

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Manny
return a fair one

Lol ....... Theres more too, shall i go on?
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #72

Ra¡n Matrix

Okay

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=127672

Quote:
fv vb on one of mine plz
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=123319

Quote:
fv.........vb
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=122742

Quote:
fv vb plz
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=124937

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny festo
fv vb plz
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=157815

Quote:
fv return a fair one rain
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=160232

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Manny
return a fair one

Lol ....... Theres more too, shall i go on?

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny Festo View Post
and you even picked one that was obvious and nobody gave an expo

your so fuckin stupid dude you do realize that right?
You dont explain the "vote back" part of the post. Manny likes to suck me off.

I didnt even look at more than a page of battles, theres a few i didnt post too cuz i was only looking for ones where u said vote back in them ... not just "fv" ... Case closed. Keep ryding romeo
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:40 AM   #73

Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:
and you even picked one that was obvious and nobody gave an expo

your so fuckin stupid dude you do realize that right?
You dont explain the "vote back" part of the post. Manny likes to suck me off.

I didnt even look at more than a page of battles, theres a few i didnt post too cuz i was only looking for ones where u said vote back in them ... not just "fv" ... Case closed. Keep ryding romeo

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Manny Festo
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.49/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.49/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
235 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
57 Won / 9 Lost

so what kid me and you both know those are from a couple of years ago when next to nobody was giving expos

proves nothing except you have nothing else to do but look up old battles

"you're like oh my God get that gun out my face......its not in your face its in my hand"
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:40 AM   #74

Manny Festo
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.49/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.49/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
235 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
57 Won / 9 Lost

so what kid me and you both know those are from a couple of years ago when next to nobody was giving expos

"you're like oh my God get that gun out my face......its not in your face its in my hand"
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Manny Festo
Ranked Text Record
235 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
57 Won / 9 Lost

if i had your life i could find hundreds of times you've written the same shit when you've voted

further goes to show the amount of fuckery and ass plunging that your life is ungulfed in

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:42 AM   #75

Manny Festo
Ranked Text Record
235 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
57 Won / 9 Lost

if i had your life i could find hundreds of times you've written the same shit when you've voted

further goes to show the amount of fuckery and ass plunging that your life is ungulfed in
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:

i didnt even look at newer battles ... i just picked 1 page of battles and never needed to switch to a new page ..... so, obviously my list can go on. dont hate the player, hate the game.

But, like you said, this argument is over. i win.
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:43 AM   #76

Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:

i didnt even look at newer battles ... i just picked 1 page of battles and never needed to switch to a new page ..... so, obviously my list can go on. dont hate the player, hate the game.

But, like you said, this argument is over. i win.

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:

Manny. why dont u explain why u dont read my battles when u vote on them? ..... ....

I like it when , they admit to shit like that ^... then argue with me about it lol it makes it easy as pie.
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #77

Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:

Manny. why dont u explain why u dont read my battles when u vote on them? ..... ....

I like it when , they admit to shit like that ^... then argue with me about it lol it makes it easy as pie.

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

So... lets put down what we learned about manny festo today.

1. He Rides Dicks For Votes.
2. He Doesn't Read Battles That he Votes on.
3. He lies About things.

Im gonna call it a night on my detectives duties. Who will be next? Tune in next time on The Hardy Boys aka Ego +1
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:47 AM   #78

Ra¡n Matrix

So... lets put down what we learned about manny festo today.

1. He Rides Dicks For Votes.
2. He Doesn't Read Battles That he Votes on.
3. He lies About things.

Im gonna call it a night on my detectives duties. Who will be next? Tune in next time on The Hardy Boys aka Ego +1

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Manny Festo
Ranked Text Record
235 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
57 Won / 9 Lost

you are not grasping shit very well so i will break it down for you then i'm out

1 When I say I have no interest in reading peoples battles then that doesn't mean when i voted on one that I didn't read it..........it simply means i'm not gonna click on every battle of theirs I see

2 If you were as good as you think you are.......I most likely would check out your battes, so there's a backfire on your part

3 Just because you take a statement and twist it around the way you want it doesn't ACTUALLY make it true...keep that in mind

4 The whole site thinks the same way about you as me and you still stay

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #79

Manny Festo
Ranked Text Record
235 Won / 24 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
57 Won / 9 Lost

you are not grasping shit very well so i will break it down for you then i'm out

1 When I say I have no interest in reading peoples battles then that doesn't mean when i voted on one that I didn't read it..........it simply means i'm not gonna click on every battle of theirs I see

2 If you were as good as you think you are.......I most likely would check out your battes, so there's a backfire on your part

3 Just because you take a statement and twist it around the way you want it doesn't ACTUALLY make it true...keep that in mind

Unread 12-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:

lol First of all , your twisting my words around so u look good. more prooof your a liar.

you said "i only read about 5 or so of your battles"

well, clicking 1 page of my battles i saw atleast 8 u voted on... what if i looked at ALL of my battles? its alot more than 5 that u voted on.... yet u only read around 5? ... Hmm somethings fishy son.
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:50 AM   #80

Ra¡n Matrix

Quote:

lol First of all , your twisting my words around so u look good. more prooof your a liar.

you said "i only read about 5 or so of your battles"

well, clicking 1 page of my battles i saw atleast 8 u voted on... what if i looked at ALL of my battles? its alot more than 5 that u voted on.... yet u only read around 5? ... Hmm somethings fishy son.