Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Pelico Shotta
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

real talk thats the moral of this whole story they just need to fix that shit for one and 2 they should keep the battles annoymous yaddamean? cause niggas just target people they hate n vote against without even hearin the beat ya dig.. weak ass shit i dont block any1 i love the hate mail n votes it keeps me on them haters mind..
Unread 08-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #21

Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

real talk thats the moral of this whole story they just need to fix that shit for one and 2 they should keep the battles annoymous yaddamean? cause niggas just target people they hate n vote against without even hearin the beat ya dig.. weak ass shit i dont block any1 i love the hate mail n votes it keeps me on them haters mind..
Unread 08-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

JAson over here thinkin he some kinda good mc or some shit cause he the champ of Letsbeef.com haha nigga fuck outta here when u lose the .com n get the cred in real life lemme kno
Unread 08-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #22

Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

JAson over here thinkin he some kinda good mc or some shit cause he the champ of Letsbeef.com haha nigga fuck outta here when u lose the .com n get the cred in real life lemme kno
Unread 08-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

It aint stupidy there no point in blockin the fuckin people if they get their whole crew involveda nd their friends list and make new accounts.. that means id end up havin to block more than half the site itself..
Youre fuckin ignorance is overwhelming
Unread 08-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #23

Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

It aint stupidy there no point in blockin the fuckin people if they get their whole crew involveda nd their friends list and make new accounts.. that means id end up havin to block more than half the site itself..
Youre fuckin ignorance is overwhelming
Unread 08-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

aight...i've been trying to bite my tongue, but fuck it...

simply put...you are super average, dude...you are unwilling to take criticism, and you are not a logical person. my advice to you would be to give up on hip hop...just leave it alone son..its already a dying artform...you arent contributing shit to it.

the fact that you think that you are even important enough to have a hater is amusing...no one knows you, nor gives two shits that you exist.

you bringing the streets into this is laughable...hearing you fumble and attempt to be hood would be funny if it wasnt so fucking sad, dude

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 08-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #24

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

aight...i've been trying to bite my tongue, but fuck it...

simply put...you are super average, dude...you are unwilling to take criticism, and you are not a logical person. my advice to you would be to give up on hip hop...just leave it alone son..its already a dying artform...you arent contributing shit to it.

the fact that you think that you are even important enough to have a hater is amusing...no one knows you, nor gives two shits that you exist.

you bringing the streets into this is laughable...hearing you fumble and attempt to be hood would be funny if it wasnt so fucking sad, dude

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 08-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

First of all to be real honest with u, you havent hit up a street or nothin nigga u a fake on the internet thug level idk who u trynna act like u been somewhere u aint in no damn hood haha..
2nd of all I spit when I do I aint trynna be the next Mac Dre my career is a model nigga i came on here to shut down niggas who think theyre internet tuff n hard.. corny ass flows corny ass punches thats why theres not many people up on this site who can actually spit home boy. like I said before Mista Goodness is prolly one of the best he actually has good lines and actually knows what the rap games about noone else out on this site know what it all about they be doin collabes with niggas from the internet.. fuck outta man I use to be neighbors with Johnny J (Tupacs Producer) and hit the booth with him before he died so idk who yall niggas think u guys are up on this bitch ass site talkin about rap game..
Unread 08-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #25

Pelico Shotta
Basic Member

First of all to be real honest with u, you havent hit up a street or nothin nigga u a fake on the internet thug level idk who u trynna act like u been somewhere u aint in no damn hood haha..
2nd of all I spit when I do I aint trynna be the next Mac Dre my career is a model nigga i came on here to shut down niggas who think theyre internet tuff n hard.. corny ass flows corny ass punches thats why theres not many people up on this site who can actually spit home boy. like I said before Mista Goodness is prolly one of the best he actually has good lines and actually knows what the rap games about noone else out on this site know what it all about they be doin collabes with niggas from the internet.. fuck outta man I use to be neighbors with Johnny J (Tupacs Producer) and hit the booth with him before he died so idk who yall niggas think u guys are up on this bitch ass site talkin about rap game..