Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ahh another thread in my name.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=462680

Read his vote. gave me a 3 lol. I didnt spazz or nothing, just blocked him. *shrugs*

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr0und_Zer0 View Post
It seems to me Row has a temper with the people that share their fair opinion or vote against him.
What temper? yall know I dont catch feelings. All i did was block you. & This is by no means a fair vote site, its a get-bullshit-votes-and-deal-with-it site. Shit makes you stronger.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote:
type something better next time.
Maybe I will, against you... wait.. *peeps your battles* .. no need to prepare shit for you . . .

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

and if I had a temper, i'd have voted negatively on all your battles... Not only were they shit battles to begin with, I aint like that. All I got to say. Feel free to yap on or send bars and get severed.

& lastly, @XplicitKontent i'll give you the honor of tellin 'em the phrase !

Last edited by Row; 07-18-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Unread 07-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #11

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

ahh another thread in my name.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=462680

Read his vote. gave me a 3 lol. I didnt spazz or nothing, just blocked him. *shrugs*

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote:
It seems to me Row has a temper with the people that share their fair opinion or vote against him.
What temper? yall know I dont catch feelings. All i did was block you. & This is by no means a fair vote site, its a get-bullshit-votes-and-deal-with-it site. Shit makes you stronger.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote:
type something better next time.
Maybe I will, against you... wait.. *peeps your battles* .. no need to prepare shit for you . . .

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

and if I had a temper, i'd have voted negatively on all your battles... Not only were they shit battles to begin with, I aint like that. All I got to say. Feel free to yap on or send bars and get severed.

& lastly, @XplicitKontent i'll give you the honor of tellin 'em the phrase !

Last edited by Row; 07-18-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Unread 07-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Aggo

Cunt...
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #12

Aggo

Cunt...

Unread 07-19-2013, 12:15 AM
TiG-Z
Basic Member
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 18 Lost

Exactly, you get a 3 so you block people, it's what you do. I haven't given anyone over a 5 I don't think. Because I am Doing nothing for them. In this game you can ALWAYS improve. Me, you, everyone. People around here are throwing out 8's and 9's which is nice for the ego but it makes people think their enough or their close to perfection. People stop improving if they think their that good. You don't get bullshit votes and deal with it, you block it, that's not dealing with it and its def not helping you or making you stronger. It makes you weaker cuz you block out the criticism. I have also complimented you row. And act however you want about my bars, you know as well as I do you and I both got some bars. Some for each of us are better and some are worse but we don't suck, either of us. I'm not acting like you do. And that's not right cuz I don't do tht to your battles. And it my battles have been shit its either my opponents fault or I'm not gonna lie there's been some lines I've written that annoy me. I was venting in this forum and I don't feel it's right to block me. Unblock me and I will continue to fairly vote and in all your I will give good detail and esp tell you what I liked. This is all unnecessary and I'm in here for some fun/challenging battling not to have real life beef and have problems in here.
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #13

TiG-Z
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 18 Lost

Exactly, you get a 3 so you block people, it's what you do. I haven't given anyone over a 5 I don't think. Because I am Doing nothing for them. In this game you can ALWAYS improve. Me, you, everyone. People around here are throwing out 8's and 9's which is nice for the ego but it makes people think their enough or their close to perfection. People stop improving if they think their that good. You don't get bullshit votes and deal with it, you block it, that's not dealing with it and its def not helping you or making you stronger. It makes you weaker cuz you block out the criticism. I have also complimented you row. And act however you want about my bars, you know as well as I do you and I both got some bars. Some for each of us are better and some are worse but we don't suck, either of us. I'm not acting like you do. And that's not right cuz I don't do tht to your battles. And it my battles have been shit its either my opponents fault or I'm not gonna lie there's been some lines I've written that annoy me. I was venting in this forum and I don't feel it's right to block me. Unblock me and I will continue to fairly vote and in all your I will give good detail and esp tell you what I liked. This is all unnecessary and I'm in here for some fun/challenging battling not to have real life beef and have problems in here.
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Row

Gr0und_Zer0
"This message is hidden because Gr0und_Zer0 is on your ignore list."

Only way imma see what youre saying is if you send bars.

Hmmm. I dont have a prob the way you vote, its just that your voting knowledge is too poor to be on my battles. Especially thinking you dropping knowledgeable votes when your bars are pure ass. I'll take a 3 from vets and ones who i feel aare better than me, not from scrubs. If I see improvement, i'll reconsider. Have fun with your thread.

Last edited by Row; 07-19-2013 at 12:58 AM.
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #14

Row

Gr0und_Zer0
"This message is hidden because Gr0und_Zer0 is on your ignore list."

Only way imma see what youre saying is if you send bars.

Hmmm. I dont have a prob the way you vote, its just that your voting knowledge is too poor to be on my battles. Especially thinking you dropping knowledgeable votes when your bars are pure ass. I'll take a 3 from vets and ones who i feel aare better than me, not from scrubs. If I see improvement, i'll reconsider. Have fun with your thread.

Last edited by Row; 07-19-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Unread 07-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Dean

Quote:
*reads this*

*goes on Zeros profile to block him*

Unread 07-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #15

Dean

Quote:
*reads this*

*goes on Zeros profile to block him*

Unread 07-19-2013, 12:50 AM
TiG-Z
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 18 Lost

My voting knowledge is no less than yours. And your talking to a vet, I been in this game a while. Typically writing shit that mean something but been in battling long enough, ima vet. If you were good enough you'd manage to take a 3 from anyone and deal with it. If you were real good it wouldn't even affect your wins and losses. Just cuz I'm new to this site don't mean I'm new to the game.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

But that's fine, we'll see with time
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #16

TiG-Z
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 18 Lost

My voting knowledge is no less than yours. And your talking to a vet, I been in this game a while. Typically writing shit that mean something but been in battling long enough, ima vet. If you were good enough you'd manage to take a 3 from anyone and deal with it. If you were real good it wouldn't even affect your wins and losses. Just cuz I'm new to this site don't mean I'm new to the game.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

But that's fine, we'll see with time
Unread 07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

only emotional faggots block.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 07-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #17

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

only emotional faggots block.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 07-19-2013, 08:08 AM
GRizzEAT
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

ma blocklist is exclusive.

GZ vs kereluk: I've been staring at your verse but I can't respond to this/ don't think I've seen anything worse, you don't belong to this/ the first words you wrote I thought man you were wrong for this/ how could you type a single note for a song please be gone, dismissed/ one line from you is too long I wish I wasn't a witness/ you should pay a fine to rhyme, I'll murder you your witless/ I didn't have the time to waste you couldn't beat me with endless fitness/ so fuck you and your 4 bars I'm something you can't handle/ you suck stop rapping cuz you'll never hold a candle/

Row vs Gal x4: he logged on after he RAPED BUMS OF FELLAS n said he’d send , glad to see this LAME SCRUB IS ZEALOUS so I thought of punches to give “to x4” and then this EIGHT WAS DEVELOPED (2x4). Ukno Gal’s the TYPE TA BLOW A MIDGET. Uh, what kinda GUY CONDONES THIS SICK SHIT? There are many candidates on here to be king of DIKES N THOSE WHO GRIP DICK but we all should “look n elect tron” like MICROSCOPES FA PHYSICS(look in electron)! You lost 47 times but my LOSSES ARE FEWER coz my drops are always HOT, SICK, N SUPER, and ukno ya always spittin bare PHONICS YOU LOSER but you just “turn a blind eye” like Keller’s OPTICS ON SKEWERS! Murda/

dopest ive seen from either recently. Lets stop tha games here. if ur a multie, move along son...playtimes over. if ur a new member at LB... Learn how WE battle these ways and maybe ur voting wont be scrutinized.

other than that... get Goon Shrugged , Hoe.

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Unread 07-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #18

GRizzEAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)

ma blocklist is exclusive.

GZ vs kereluk: I've been staring at your verse but I can't respond to this/ don't think I've seen anything worse, you don't belong to this/ the first words you wrote I thought man you were wrong for this/ how could you type a single note for a song please be gone, dismissed/ one line from you is too long I wish I wasn't a witness/ you should pay a fine to rhyme, I'll murder you your witless/ I didn't have the time to waste you couldn't beat me with endless fitness/ so fuck you and your 4 bars I'm something you can't handle/ you suck stop rapping cuz you'll never hold a candle/

Row vs Gal x4: he logged on after he RAPED BUMS OF FELLAS n said he’d send , glad to see this LAME SCRUB IS ZEALOUS so I thought of punches to give “to x4” and then this EIGHT WAS DEVELOPED (2x4). Ukno Gal’s the TYPE TA BLOW A MIDGET. Uh, what kinda GUY CONDONES THIS SICK SHIT? There are many candidates on here to be king of DIKES N THOSE WHO GRIP DICK but we all should “look n elect tron” like MICROSCOPES FA PHYSICS(look in electron)! You lost 47 times but my LOSSES ARE FEWER coz my drops are always HOT, SICK, N SUPER, and ukno ya always spittin bare PHONICS YOU LOSER but you just “turn a blind eye” like Keller’s OPTICS ON SKEWERS! Murda/

dopest ive seen from either recently. Lets stop tha games here. if ur a multie, move along son...playtimes over. if ur a new member at LB... Learn how WE battle these ways and maybe ur voting wont be scrutinized.

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
if ur a new member at LB... Learn how WE battle these ways and maybe ur voting wont be scrutinized.

Unread 07-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #19

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
if ur a new member at LB... Learn how WE battle these ways and maybe ur voting wont be scrutinized.

Unread 07-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Fidel Z

Ima block him just incase lol
Unread 07-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #20

Fidel Z

Ima block him just incase lol