Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-31-2012, 02:56 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost
Default My conversation with a tranny.

Streetz
ur a weird kid.
2:33pm
Erupt
and youre a pawn
youre doing exactly what i want
haha
pawn ass nigga
you no real nigga son
real talk
2:39pm
Erupt
nigga say what you have to say stop deleting shit
haha
lame
id beat ya ass in real life
haha
Streetz
na. you're taking common sense and twisting that shit to fit ya retarded ass philosphy and save face after u realized ur just as much a hobby rapper as da rest of us. If men see other men acting overly feminine shit of course people gon clown that person for it. Its not because you want us to do its because the majority of society is against homosexuality
na i wasnt deleting..typos n shit
2:40pm
Erupt
lol shut up faggit, youre getting trolled haha
real talk
Streetz
ok can I ask you a question?
2:41pm
Erupt
lol put it this way... you really catchin fellins about the shit i say
i sit here and literally laugh at you niggas
this is a joke to me
Streetz
ok can I ask you a question
Erupt
if i gave a fuck about a letsbeef image i wouldnt fuck with you faggits the way i do
this site is filled with ducks, lames, no lives, sit and type ona site for what? haha
no dreams of doing anything with it, its lame as fuck to invest that much time into somthing and not wanta do somthin with it
2:44pm
Streetz
then why are you on here everyday then? the same people you label lames are the same ones you send hours interacting with. eventually you become who you interact with. so though u may not have realized it but you've become exactly that lame duck thats sitting typing on a site.
2:45pm
Erupt
haha nah hoe
2:46pm
Streetz
in 2012.. how many mixtapes have you released, concerts you've performed in, or live battles you've participated in?
Erupt
i dont interact with any of you, tbh, never really have, besides one or two people, and im on here because i can be bitch, i was on here to better my writing, but it cant get any better now im done, im simply trolling you faggits that waste ya time
Streetz
oh and how many songs have you been featured in?
2:47pm
Erupt
nigga you sound stupid haha
this is my first mixtape
ask yaself this
how many battles have i had in 2012, ???
like 20?
haha
thats what you call a hobby
Streetz
exactly. so at this present moment you're nothing more than just a hobby rapper with the intention on becoming a real one
2:48pm
Erupt
no you dumb ass nigga
im an artist
Streetz
how many online rap battles have other serious artists had? prolly less than 20
Erupt
a hobby rapper has no intentions on doing anything
you stupid as nigga
2:49pm
Streetz
ok ill rephrase, your a hobby rapper making the transition to being a real rapper and resenting the fact you didnt take that initiative sooner by clowning the ppl that are similar to what u see in yourself
2:50pm
Erupt
lo nigga i average 1.3 battles a month haha
nah folk
Streetz
im mad u really sat there and did the math..
Erupt
im resenting the fact that you niggas never will be anything but hobby rappers, and you praise eachother for it
the math haha
nigga thats common sense
haha
2:52pm
Streetz
na niggas just share a common interest rapping is a hobby for us therefore theres always something for us to talk about with other members on the site. I dont understand why you log on to this site on a daily basis and took up mod responsibilities if you thought being a hobby rapper is silly
your either serious or its a hobby.. but if ur serious i dont see what your gaining from being on here surround by ppl opposite to what your about.
2:54pm
Streetz
Erupt is no longer online. They will not receive this until next login:
thats my main reason for commenting on what u've been saying because i dont understand the logic behind that
Unread 12-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #1

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Default My conversation with a tranny.

Streetz
ur a weird kid.
2:33pm
Erupt
and youre a pawn
youre doing exactly what i want
haha
pawn ass nigga
you no real nigga son
real talk
Erupt
nigga say what you have to say stop deleting shit
haha
lame
id beat ya ass in real life
haha
Streetz
na. you're taking common sense and twisting that shit to fit ya retarded ass philosphy and save face after u realized ur just as much a hobby rapper as da rest of us. If men see other men acting overly feminine shit of course people gon clown that person for it. Its not because you want us to do its because the majority of society is against homosexuality
na i wasnt deleting..typos n shit
Erupt
lol shut up faggit, youre getting trolled haha
real talk
Streetz
ok can I ask you a question?
Erupt
lol put it this way... you really catchin fellins about the shit i say
i sit here and literally laugh at you niggas
this is a joke to me
Streetz
ok can I ask you a question
Erupt
if i gave a fuck about a letsbeef image i wouldnt fuck with you faggits the way i do
this site is filled with ducks, lames, no lives, sit and type ona site for what? haha
no dreams of doing anything with it, its lame as fuck to invest that much time into somthing and not wanta do somthin with it
2:44pm
Streetz
then why are you on here everyday then? the same people you label lames are the same ones you send hours interacting with. eventually you become who you interact with. so though u may not have realized it but you've become exactly that lame duck thats sitting typing on a site.
2:45pm
Erupt
haha nah hoe
Streetz
in 2012.. how many mixtapes have you released, concerts you've performed in, or live battles you've participated in?
Erupt
i dont interact with any of you, tbh, never really have, besides one or two people, and im on here because i can be bitch, i was on here to better my writing, but it cant get any better now im done, im simply trolling you faggits that waste ya time
Streetz
oh and how many songs have you been featured in?
Erupt
nigga you sound stupid haha
this is my first mixtape
ask yaself this
how many battles have i had in 2012, ???
like 20?
haha
thats what you call a hobby
Streetz
exactly. so at this present moment you're nothing more than just a hobby rapper with the intention on becoming a real one
Erupt
no you dumb ass nigga
im an artist
Streetz
how many online rap battles have other serious artists had? prolly less than 20
Erupt
a hobby rapper has no intentions on doing anything
you stupid as nigga
2:49pm
Streetz
ok ill rephrase, your a hobby rapper making the transition to being a real rapper and resenting the fact you didnt take that initiative sooner by clowning the ppl that are similar to what u see in yourself
Erupt
lo nigga i average 1.3 battles a month haha
nah folk
Streetz
im mad u really sat there and did the math..
Erupt
im resenting the fact that you niggas never will be anything but hobby rappers, and you praise eachother for it
the math haha
nigga thats common sense
haha
2:52pm
Streetz
na niggas just share a common interest rapping is a hobby for us therefore theres always something for us to talk about with other members on the site. I dont understand why you log on to this site on a daily basis and took up mod responsibilities if you thought being a hobby rapper is silly
your either serious or its a hobby.. but if ur serious i dont see what your gaining from being on here surround by ppl opposite to what your about.
2:54pm
Streetz
Erupt is no longer online. They will not receive this until next login:
thats my main reason for commenting on what u've been saying because i dont understand the logic behind that
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:05 PM
METH_BARZ
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 15 Lost

yeaI don't think he really understands his own logic either oh well

NEED BEATS?

https://soundcloud.com/user-275466508
follow me on twitter @b_shotz
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #2

METH_BARZ
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

yeaI don't think he really understands his own logic either oh well

NEED BEATS?

https://soundcloud.com/user-275466508
follow me on twitter @b_shotz
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:06 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Just further proof that this individual formerly known as a male is in a severe state of gender confusion and suffering an identity crisis. No one's knocking you if u indeed have aspirations to become a real rapper and no one will knock you if you want to just be a hobby rapper. All I'm doing is trying to help you weigh the pro and cons of being a male/female so you'll know which bathroom to walk in the next time you go to walmart.
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #3

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Just further proof that this individual formerly known as a male is in a severe state of gender confusion and suffering an identity crisis. No one's knocking you if u indeed have aspirations to become a real rapper and no one will knock you if you want to just be a hobby rapper. All I'm doing is trying to help you weigh the pro and cons of being a male/female so you'll know which bathroom to walk in the next time you go to walmart.
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:24 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

You're wasting time trying to apply logic with this 1.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:24 PM   #4

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

You're wasting time trying to apply logic with this 1.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 12-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

u right. I'm just tryna be a good humanitarian.
Unread 12-31-2012, 04:43 PM   #5

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

u right. I'm just tryna be a good humanitarian.