[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-23-2024, 01:21 PM
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.51/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
33 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
No shit..it was you that did that weird shit. And c'mon.."I MADE you wait is hilarious"...get a grip. You disrespectin LB audio..

I been told you multiple times..years ago! Wasn't about me battlin you, well it was back then, but you know the fuckin deal. You been non existing in audio activity. When's the last time you voted on a non tournament audio or battled for that matter? You kept the site "waiting" Coulda been had shit poppin..since you "gods gift" of lb. #YouFrontin

Talkin bout "bigger fish to fry" you been text active...Idgaf bout battlin you now doggy..for the fact you've ducked me and all of audio for 1300 days...

#And..ImaStillOn you..1000!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Real talk...She gotta step up to battle me! Was kinda hyped we was set..But Since she wanna say..she made me wait 4 years for laughs!? Nah...She Gotta step up quallify like a tourney!..

I'ma be like ya bitch ass..all "I don't waste my time, got bigger Oreos to fry"..fuckin clown.

Get some audios under ya belt this half decade doggy..and maybe drop some fuckin votes.. at least the decent battles so they don't go sideways...You won't tho..

#StillGonnaShitOnYou
LMFAO bro acts like I didn’t just win the last Audio GC. Go back and look at the tourney side, dummy. Look who wasn’t in that tourney when I was winning it, as well? You. You’re scared, and now EVERYONE sees it.

Also I would vote on audio battles, except you’re the one doing the vast majority of them and you got me blocked like a little hoe. Guess who ain’t got you blocked? Me. You’re scared and just like I said prior: EVERYONE sees it now.

You wanted not just an acapella battle for 3 minutes, but an on-beat battle for 3 minutes, and NOW you wanna see me “earn” a RhymeSmoke battle?! Hahahahaha you’re embarrassing yourself little bro.

You didn’t expect me to call your bluff about sending you 3 minutes in the chatbox I see, so when I did you went inactive hoping people forgot. We don’t forget you being a little hoe and a dick eater. That’s gonna always be your legacy here.

You got a week to reply to my audio verse or I’m posting it up for everyone to hear what I was gonna smoke you with. This will be my last response to you until that happens.

Have fun battling all the bums on audio you battle to boost up your record. You sure are “earning” your Lockhart battle with that stellar resume you got now.

Last edited by Lockhart; 10-23-2024 at 01:26 PM.
Unread 10-23-2024, 01:21 PM   #11

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.51/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
33 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 67 text
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
No shit..it was you that did that weird shit. And c'mon.."I MADE you wait is hilarious"...get a grip. You disrespectin LB audio..

I been told you multiple times..years ago! Wasn't about me battlin you, well it was back then, but you know the fuckin deal. You been non existing in audio activity. When's the last time you voted on a non tournament audio or battled for that matter? You kept the site "waiting" Coulda been had shit poppin..since you "gods gift" of lb. #YouFrontin

Talkin bout "bigger fish to fry" you been text active...Idgaf bout battlin you now doggy..for the fact you've ducked me and all of audio for 1300 days...

#And..ImaStillOn you..1000!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Real talk...She gotta step up to battle me! Was kinda hyped we was set..But Since she wanna say..she made me wait 4 years for laughs!? Nah...She Gotta step up quallify like a tourney!..

I'ma be like ya bitch ass..all "I don't waste my time, got bigger Oreos to fry"..fuckin clown.

Get some audios under ya belt this half decade doggy..and maybe drop some fuckin votes.. at least the decent battles so they don't go sideways...You won't tho..

#StillGonnaShitOnYou
LMFAO bro acts like I didn’t just win the last Audio GC. Go back and look at the tourney side, dummy. Look who wasn’t in that tourney when I was winning it, as well? You. You’re scared, and now EVERYONE sees it.

Also I would vote on audio battles, except you’re the one doing the vast majority of them and you got me blocked like a little hoe. Guess who ain’t got you blocked? Me. You’re scared and just like I said prior: EVERYONE sees it now.

You wanted not just an acapella battle for 3 minutes, but an on-beat battle for 3 minutes, and NOW you wanna see me “earn” a RhymeSmoke battle?! Hahahahaha you’re embarrassing yourself little bro.

You didn’t expect me to call your bluff about sending you 3 minutes in the chatbox I see, so when I did you went inactive hoping people forgot. We don’t forget you being a little hoe and a dick eater. That’s gonna always be your legacy here.

You got a week to reply to my audio verse or I’m posting it up for everyone to hear what I was gonna smoke you with. This will be my last response to you until that happens.

Have fun battling all the bums on audio you battle to boost up your record. You sure are “earning” your Lockhart battle with that stellar resume you got now.

Last edited by Lockhart; 10-23-2024 at 01:26 PM.
Unread 10-23-2024, 07:32 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
365 Won / 58 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Scared!? ..I ain't even gonna respond to that...smh

But Now Kats that are actually audio active are bums!? Wow... yousa real p.o.s...💯

You got zero audio battles since you made a new account mad years ago fam... Didn't even know you was in a audio GC..you shouldn't been tho. I was most likely dealing with Kats that actually rap..💯

Y'all funny with that..wanna be non existent, then jump in a tournament..Imo it's better to actually be active and pop shit, then personals sting more. But you been on the bench doggy dog shit .

#GetActive

You should a just sent it instead of making a thread, with me being 100% down!...Then you running ya "Sandy" vagina lips and basically shittin on the whole lb audio...📠

But real talk..If you delete ya shit..You pussy! I'm tryin to see if you'll actually step up.. either way..🖕

#ImStillGonnaShitOnYou

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 10-23-2024, 07:32 PM   #12

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
365 Won / 58 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1013 audio / 123 text
Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Scared!? ..I ain't even gonna respond to that...smh

But Now Kats that are actually audio active are bums!? Wow... yousa real p.o.s...💯

You got zero audio battles since you made a new account mad years ago fam... Didn't even know you was in a audio GC..you shouldn't been tho. I was most likely dealing with Kats that actually rap..💯

Y'all funny with that..wanna be non existent, then jump in a tournament..Imo it's better to actually be active and pop shit, then personals sting more. But you been on the bench doggy dog shit .

#GetActive

You should a just sent it instead of making a thread, with me being 100% down!...Then you running ya "Sandy" vagina lips and basically shittin on the whole lb audio...📠

But real talk..If you delete ya shit..You pussy! I'm tryin to see if you'll actually step up.. either way..🖕

#ImStillGonnaShitOnYou

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Tags
backfired, youfrontin