1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
SF Ghost vs Sam E Scam
Style: Written
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should EtH be a Hall of Famer?
Yes 17 45.95%
No 16 43.24%
Maybe 4 10.81%
Undecided 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Lol ya'll turning this shit into an afternoon special.. "Stop being a dick and accept it" typa shit .. Corny af

So should we induct him into the text HoF or the Audio HoF for his forum presence? Idk which category that would fall under .... .... I think Urban Legend is a Good Soccer Player Too , That's definately Audio HoF material. Godbody knows stocks ... Fuck it he can be his own crew, and induct him into the Crew HoF ... Its all chinese at this point

Lol Smh ..... The Clown Is Not the King, The Librarian Is Not The Author , The Troll Might of Added a bit of Site Activity , but on the flip side of the coin ... Was he the reason some of the members left?

He "brought topicals" to the site ... He never Invented the idea of it, nor is it really a significant part of the site anyways

He "Trained" Some Champions (But couldnt do it himself?) lol ... So lets not take away some of their legacy and put it on UnEth, cuz i doubt that nigga was the only (if any) influence ... Not to mention, u dont put a nigga in the HoF because of what OTHER niggas was able to do. If i show u a couple lines and ask u what u think ... did u train me too? Lol ... What about the niggas that leave contructive criticism on battles ... surely they'd be worth nominating too then

The nigga don't fit into any HoF category ... maybe if we made a Forum Troll, "Site contributers" or even "Beef HoF" It would work ... But think ahead, u cant make a HoF for 1 Nigga who else would u put in it? lol .. Maybe an "Other" Category, to give people miscellaneous credit for what they did ... but don't sully the Text HoF with Uneth lol Real talk
Unread 04-10-2020, 11:17 PM   #11

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Lol ya'll turning this shit into an afternoon special.. "Stop being a dick and accept it" typa shit .. Corny af

So should we induct him into the text HoF or the Audio HoF for his forum presence? Idk which category that would fall under .... .... I think Urban Legend is a Good Soccer Player Too , That's definately Audio HoF material. Godbody knows stocks ... Fuck it he can be his own crew, and induct him into the Crew HoF ... Its all chinese at this point

Lol Smh ..... The Clown Is Not the King, The Librarian Is Not The Author , The Troll Might of Added a bit of Site Activity , but on the flip side of the coin ... Was he the reason some of the members left?

He "brought topicals" to the site ... He never Invented the idea of it, nor is it really a significant part of the site anyways

He "Trained" Some Champions (But couldnt do it himself?) lol ... So lets not take away some of their legacy and put it on UnEth, cuz i doubt that nigga was the only (if any) influence ... Not to mention, u dont put a nigga in the HoF because of what OTHER niggas was able to do. If i show u a couple lines and ask u what u think ... did u train me too? Lol ... What about the niggas that leave contructive criticism on battles ... surely they'd be worth nominating too then

The nigga don't fit into any HoF category ... maybe if we made a Forum Troll, "Site contributers" or even "Beef HoF" It would work ... But think ahead, u cant make a HoF for 1 Nigga who else would u put in it? lol .. Maybe an "Other" Category, to give people miscellaneous credit for what they did ... but don't sully the Text HoF with Uneth lol Real talk

Tags
eth > rain, rain < eth