None of the above/ Other 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:01 AM
SwaGGer-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 15 Lost
Default Letsbeef Newspaper

Letsbeef Newspaper Vol. 1

Top 3 emcee's of the month

1. RULE
2. Afta_Thought
3. Frankie Clipz-

Walking in his stunning green jacket, the moderator RULE has quite a bit to say..

1. What is exactly the beef between Classick and Spectacular Vernacular that is going on in the forums?

Not really beef. Active crews will always crave the top spot, but like a lotta people have pointed out theres a little too much respect between both crews for a real beef to pop off. And the fact that we're greatly superior to them doesnt help make it a fair fight either...

2. What sparked you to become a mod on Letsbeef?

I just like doing stuff i guess. LB has become a fairly big hobby of mine and my battling output has slowed down so it stops me from becoming a troll lol.

3. What do you do your spare time?

I read and write a lot. Novels mostly, and i listen to a lot of audiobooks because im on the road 50+ hours a week. Oh, and im a Star Wars geek. lol.

4. Do you think you will lose, again?

My loss to ReeFer wasnt that long ago tbh. Its possible i wont lose again on this account, due to the amount of battles i do nowadays. When i set up battles with Krhyme, Mayneak & Rain Matrix i was expecting one to beat me but so far i been lucky. I aint planning on catching as L anytime soon tho!

5. Who have you had to ban the most.

Theres a couple cats you probably would of never heard of who bite, get banned, and then bite as soon as there unbanned. Theres a lot of those. As for names you would know, i guess Silk is the biggest offender. Suprisingly ive never given Ohs or Mokane a single infraction yet...

Afta_Thought is rocking his red shirt and black bandannas as he does this interview.

1. You are one of the 3 emcee of the month candidates. Chosen by me, how do you think you earned this reward?
i guess i earned that goal from dropping battles with respected battlers really.

2. Any advice you’d like to give to new-comers, being an established textcee on this site?

for sure, read some battles from people like Real Talk, UNKNOWN ARTIST, RULE, Etc. (dont bite it..read it.) just watch how they set-up & execute punches, but if you're like..really NEW to battling, ask for someone's help to learn the basics. ohh, and dont do drugs.

3. Is there anyone you’d like to call out?

Fiji Osa. Not sure he deserves it.

4. Why or why not?

He talks too much shit for his level.

5. What are you opinions on Records?

Records are overrated by most. To me, records dont mean a thing, it could be a skilled person taking on top cats, or it could be a skilled person that loses due to the ignorance of some voters. On the other hand too, a good record doesnt mean a person is high leveled or respected. Its usually people battling new-comers.

Frankie Clipz- is keeping it simple with his hoodie and large chain.

1. What do you think helped rise your crew to one of the top ones, like it is today?

NEW ERA even though peeps say we whack we really dope
If we were too get active we would be a problem as quiet as
its kept we already are. But we're dope because we have dope
People audio and text.

2. Do you have any advice to new-comers, being an established texter?

My advice would be learn from vets as much as possible
And even if your elevating faster then your friends still
be able too take constructive criticism your never that dope

3. Is there anyone you wanna call out?

RULE

4. Why or why not?

Why? Because he keeps ducking me and i hate him! Lol nah because he is dope was one of my mentors in elevating and the dues and don'ts of the site. So i would love too merk him in a 32 *Gooon Squaad*...

5. Who do you dis-like the most on your entire time on the site?

MOE803 SHE IS A DUMB UGLY STUPID CHEATING LYING WHACK FUCKING BITCH!!! Oh yeah you can quote me on that.......NEW ERA *Goon Squad* Fuck with me

There is alot of dope battlers on Letsbeef and it is hard to put my finger down on this category..so first I am going to mention all the contestants for this category..dopest battle of the month...

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=409681

Mayneak and exZACHly in a tag team match verses The Grand Champ, Reefer and Frankie Clipz-....16 lines of fire..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=408434

The Classick member GRizzEAT goes up against Core Soul in a fire 32 line battle.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=408707

Another tag team battle as Mind Fuck and Rain MatriXxX take on Almighty_ and Rhetorik in a dope 16...

So you may be asking yourself, who had the dopest battle out of these 3? It's your lucky day! You get to decide! It is the Forum Question Of The Day! :P

Have you ever wondered if your battling skills are actually as good as you and other people say you are? Are you over-rated? There is a simple answer to all questions...if you think you are over-rated, you can do alot of different things to figure it out. Live battling, making multie accounts, etc. But have you ever thought of sending me a verse, and me breaking it down in the next volume? .. I will if you just say so, keep that in mind.

Editors Rant

Now, I have a little birdie in my ear telling me that there is no real beef on letsbeef.com, is that a big deal? In my opinion, no, I'm sure alot of other people don't give a fuck either. So what's with some people trying to start beef and their only excuse being "Well, the site is called Letsbeef" ... so if they were on Letsjumpoffabridgeandhaveorgies.org they'd jump off bridges and have orgies?

Also, some people may have this idea that some people are over-rated and under-rated because of their personality in the text thread, or just on thier battles in general. I think it's because they can't handle a stinkin' L so they whine about being under-rated..or they think they are the best, for whatever reason, so they think or actually are over-rated

That is this months issue of the Letsbeef Newspaper, I hope you all enjoyed it so then I can do it again next month.

Last edited by SwaGGer-; 08-28-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #1

SwaGGer-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Newspaper

Letsbeef Newspaper Vol. 1

Top 3 emcee's of the month

1. RULE
2. Afta_Thought
3. Frankie Clipz-

Walking in his stunning green jacket, the moderator RULE has quite a bit to say..

1. What is exactly the beef between Classick and Spectacular Vernacular that is going on in the forums?

Not really beef. Active crews will always crave the top spot, but like a lotta people have pointed out theres a little too much respect between both crews for a real beef to pop off. And the fact that we're greatly superior to them doesnt help make it a fair fight either...

2. What sparked you to become a mod on Letsbeef?

I just like doing stuff i guess. LB has become a fairly big hobby of mine and my battling output has slowed down so it stops me from becoming a troll lol.

3. What do you do your spare time?

I read and write a lot. Novels mostly, and i listen to a lot of audiobooks because im on the road 50+ hours a week. Oh, and im a Star Wars geek. lol.

4. Do you think you will lose, again?

My loss to ReeFer wasnt that long ago tbh. Its possible i wont lose again on this account, due to the amount of battles i do nowadays. When i set up battles with Krhyme, Mayneak & Rain Matrix i was expecting one to beat me but so far i been lucky. I aint planning on catching as L anytime soon tho!

5. Who have you had to ban the most.

Theres a couple cats you probably would of never heard of who bite, get banned, and then bite as soon as there unbanned. Theres a lot of those. As for names you would know, i guess Silk is the biggest offender. Suprisingly ive never given Ohs or Mokane a single infraction yet...

Afta_Thought is rocking his red shirt and black bandannas as he does this interview.

1. You are one of the 3 emcee of the month candidates. Chosen by me, how do you think you earned this reward?
i guess i earned that goal from dropping battles with respected battlers really.

2. Any advice you’d like to give to new-comers, being an established textcee on this site?

for sure, read some battles from people like Real Talk, UNKNOWN ARTIST, RULE, Etc. (dont bite it..read it.) just watch how they set-up & execute punches, but if you're like..really NEW to battling, ask for someone's help to learn the basics. ohh, and dont do drugs.

3. Is there anyone you’d like to call out?

Fiji Osa. Not sure he deserves it.

4. Why or why not?

He talks too much shit for his level.

5. What are you opinions on Records?

Records are overrated by most. To me, records dont mean a thing, it could be a skilled person taking on top cats, or it could be a skilled person that loses due to the ignorance of some voters. On the other hand too, a good record doesnt mean a person is high leveled or respected. Its usually people battling new-comers.

Frankie Clipz- is keeping it simple with his hoodie and large chain.

1. What do you think helped rise your crew to one of the top ones, like it is today?

NEW ERA even though peeps say we whack we really dope
If we were too get active we would be a problem as quiet as
its kept we already are. But we're dope because we have dope
People audio and text.

2. Do you have any advice to new-comers, being an established texter?

My advice would be learn from vets as much as possible
And even if your elevating faster then your friends still
be able too take constructive criticism your never that dope

3. Is there anyone you wanna call out?

RULE

4. Why or why not?

Why? Because he keeps ducking me and i hate him! Lol nah because he is dope was one of my mentors in elevating and the dues and don'ts of the site. So i would love too merk him in a 32 *Gooon Squaad*...

5. Who do you dis-like the most on your entire time on the site?

MOE803 SHE IS A DUMB UGLY STUPID CHEATING LYING WHACK FUCKING BITCH!!! Oh yeah you can quote me on that.......NEW ERA *Goon Squad* Fuck with me

There is alot of dope battlers on Letsbeef and it is hard to put my finger down on this category..so first I am going to mention all the contestants for this category..dopest battle of the month...

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=409681

Mayneak and exZACHly in a tag team match verses The Grand Champ, Reefer and Frankie Clipz-....16 lines of fire..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=408434

The Classick member GRizzEAT goes up against Core Soul in a fire 32 line battle.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=408707

Another tag team battle as Mind Fuck and Rain MatriXxX take on Almighty_ and Rhetorik in a dope 16...

So you may be asking yourself, who had the dopest battle out of these 3? It's your lucky day! You get to decide! It is the Forum Question Of The Day! :P

Have you ever wondered if your battling skills are actually as good as you and other people say you are? Are you over-rated? There is a simple answer to all questions...if you think you are over-rated, you can do alot of different things to figure it out. Live battling, making multie accounts, etc. But have you ever thought of sending me a verse, and me breaking it down in the next volume? .. I will if you just say so, keep that in mind.

Editors Rant

Now, I have a little birdie in my ear telling me that there is no real beef on letsbeef.com, is that a big deal? In my opinion, no, I'm sure alot of other people don't give a fuck either. So what's with some people trying to start beef and their only excuse being "Well, the site is called Letsbeef" ... so if they were on Letsjumpoffabridgeandhaveorgies.org they'd jump off bridges and have orgies?

Also, some people may have this idea that some people are over-rated and under-rated because of their personality in the text thread, or just on thier battles in general. I think it's because they can't handle a stinkin' L so they whine about being under-rated..or they think they are the best, for whatever reason, so they think or actually are over-rated

That is this months issue of the Letsbeef Newspaper, I hope you all enjoyed it so then I can do it again next month.

Last edited by SwaGGer-; 08-28-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:09 AM
exZACHly
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

"So what's with some people trying to start beef and their only excuse being "Well, the site is called Letsbeef" ... so if they were on Letsjumpoffabridgeandhaveorgies.org they'd jump off bridges and have orgies?" LMAO!!!
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #2

exZACHly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 323 audio / 474 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

"So what's with some people trying to start beef and their only excuse being "Well, the site is called Letsbeef" ... so if they were on Letsjumpoffabridgeandhaveorgies.org they'd jump off bridges and have orgies?" LMAO!!!
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Wigsplit
Mentioned: 172 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 32 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 85 Lost

lol good stuff, i enjoyed it

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #3

Wigsplit
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 32 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 85 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 917 text

lol good stuff, i enjoyed it

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Prose_
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
93 Won / 67 Lost

hmmm... nice idea. id like it if it was a every 2 weeks kinda thing instead of a month.
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #4

Prose_
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
93 Won / 67 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 664 text
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

hmmm... nice idea. id like it if it was a every 2 weeks kinda thing instead of a month.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Wigsplit
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 32 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 85 Lost

yeah, that too

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #5

Wigsplit
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 32 Lost
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 85 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 917 text

yeah, that too
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:40 AM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

quite an enjoyable read lmao.
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #6

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

quite an enjoyable read lmao.
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:47 AM
GRizzEAT
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Thanx 4 tha mentions..

Sober Life +1

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Unread 08-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #7

GRizzEAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text

Thanx 4 tha mentions..

Sober Life +1

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:56 AM
GRizzEAT
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Crew of tha month: *Goon Squad*

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:56 AM   #8

GRizzEAT
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Crew of tha month: *Goon Squad*
Unread 08-28-2011, 11:42 AM
MOE803
Basic Member
Send a message via Yahoo to MOE803
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 64 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
301 Won / 174 Lost

Frankie fukk u dumb retarted wanna b thu9 stop trynna b sumthn u not worthless bum
Unread 08-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #9

MOE803
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 64 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
301 Won / 174 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Send a message via Yahoo to MOE803

Frankie fukk u dumb retarted wanna b thu9 stop trynna b sumthn u not worthless bum
Unread 08-28-2011, 11:57 AM
GRizzEAT
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Hol up sweetness.

Unread 08-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #10

GRizzEAT
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Hol up sweetness.